The ability to hyper-personalize marketing initiatives is one of the most exciting advantages of AI in B2B marketing. Since the majority of consumers tend to avoid spam emails and messages, AIdriven marketing will help completely eradicate this problem.
The ability of computers or robots powered by computers to carry out tasks that are typically performed by humans is known as artificial intelligence, or AI. One of the most significant technology advancements to date, it has enabled companies to communicate with and reach out to new clients.
Here are 6 ways that B2B marketers may utilize AI to enhance customer experience and expand their brands:
1. Combining Online & Offline Client Data: Customers can purchase goods and services both offline and online, and regardless of their preference, every customer’s purchasing behavior is significant to a firm. A 360-degree perspective of each client is produced by combining all consumer data, whether it be online or offline. It makes it easier for you to interact with and understand your customers. B2B companies can leverage customer data platforms (CDPs) powered by AI like Bloomreach, Tealium, and Segment.
2. Customer Segmentation: By segmenting your clients, you can divide them into different groups based on their wants or other traits. Manual segmentation, however, can be a laborious process. AI may assist you with accurate and more targeted segmentation of your customers and channels based on factors such as demographics, geographic area, past purchasing patterns, and buyer personas, allowing you to send tailored marketing materials to a particular client base. Customer segmentation dashboards are a feature of AI-based customer segmentation systems like Baremetrics and Optimove that enable you to simply monitor the actions of your clients while customizing and researching each component of your client segment.
3. Identifying Convertible & Non-Convertible Leads : It might be challenging to distinguish between new and returning customers in B2B sales, as well as between convertible and nonconvertible leads. Lead collecting, lead management, lead database integration, lead nurturing, etc. are all things that AI-based lead management platforms can assist you with. With the help of such tools, you can determine a lead’s goal and determine which of them can be converted quickly and which cannot by looking at their prior purchasing habits, social media usage, following trends, internet searches and other factors.
4. Social Media Insights : Because it is so important for connecting with customers, obtaining insightful data, and building your brand, social media must be a key part of your business’ marketing plan. Any company, big or small, needs to have a social media strategy and presence if it wants to succeed in the current digital landscape. 80% of corporate executives agree that social media is a must-have for their company, and 91% of executives say they intend to boost their spending for social media advertising.
5. Customizing Content: To reach their target audiences, businesses all over the world employ a variety of written content types, including blogs, case studies, testimonials, website pages, and social media posts. It is however challenging to tailor content for customers without spending a sizable sum of money on research, polls, ads, etc. Additionally, the problem is more widespread for B2B companies. These tools can be used to write headlines and titles for your blogs or articles, product descriptions, and calls to action. They can also be used to write texts and slogans for email or PPC campaigns. Additionally, they can look over your grammar and content structure saving you time so you can concentrate on developing relationships and converting leads. These tools can be used to write headlines and titles for your blogs or articles, product descriptions, and calls to action. They can also be used to write texts and slogans for email or PPC campaigns. Additionally, they can look over your grammar and content structure.
6. Successful Email Marketing: B2B companies can enhance their email marketing with the aid of AI-based tools. They can assist you optimize subject lines, write automated and customized content that uses keywords required to be noticed by the target audience, segment your customers by their requirements, determine what time an email needs to be sent, retarget clients, and more. They may also assist you in identifying email strategies that have been successful for you and those that have been a waste of time.
B2b businesses now have the opportunity to provide their clients personalized services across a variety of communication channels thanks to the development of AI technology. AI-driven systems can assist firms with data collection, activity tracking, insights and analytics, service upgrades, customer happiness growth, and ROI enhancement.