In terms of lead generation, SEO has one of the biggest effects and is probably one of the most economical lead generation methods. In light of this, it’s time to stop hesitating and start prioritizing SEO in your business.
Most B2B marketers are aware of the importance of SEO but are hesitant to use it due to time and resource limitations or simply because they are unsure of where to begin. Can you, however, afford to ignore SEO? According to these statistics, it’s highly unlikely:
• 61% of B2B decision-makers begin their research on the internet. (Demand Gen Report)
• 77% of B2B buyers claim they won’t even talk to a salesperson before conducting their own research. (CEB)
• In comparison to non-blogging B2B firms, blogging brands generate 67% more leads per month. (Social Media B2B)
Through organic or free search results on search engines, SEO works to increase your website’s visibility and traffic. It is the process of improving web pages so that they rank higher in search engine results. In order to
attract the proper customers via search engines, SEO’s ultimate goal is to boost website visibility.
1. Traffic from organic search engines increases
2. Improves rankings and visibility
3. Increase your product or service’s visibility and user perception of its reliability
Your website will receive a steady flow of leads thanks to SEO, which acts as a funnel. It will improve your website’s ability to generate leads overall.
Most businesses formerly relied heavily on cold calling (an outbound marketing tactic). Cold calling is no longer very effective since the rise of digital marketing.
SEO (an inbound marketing strategy) on the other hand, aids in attracting leads. In comparison to those you approach randomly, the SEO leads you to approach will be more responsive to what you have to offer.
Here are some eye-opening facts about SEO lead production that you should be aware of.
• 57% of B2B Marketers say that SEO generates more leads than any of their other marketing initiatives. (Source – Junto) • SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate. (Source – HubSpot) • If done right, SEO can drive a 14.6% conversion rate. (Source – 99 Firms)
Keep in mind that SEO is a cutthroat marketing tactic used by numerous B2B and B2C businesses. Give the fundamental SEO strategies some importance. Overall, SEO lead generation is a practice you can’t overlook if you’re seeking for efficient ways to produce more leads.